Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Analyzing search terms

Employee

How do I find out which search terms created enough traffic and conversions to be added as keywords?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Dhanya,

I assume you will be using these keywords as part of on-page and off-page optimization process. You can look at some of the following to expand keyword coverage.

• Get the Search Term Report from AMO/Adwords and analyse which ones are relevant to the business and need to be added as keywords
  • If you have access to analytics, you might like to look at organic search queries that are generating quality traffic and have higher potential

In addition, you might also like to try get your hands on semrush or any other competitive sem analysis tool that will help you add more quality keywords.

Hope this helps.

Joy!

Manu

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Dhanya,

I assume you will be using these keywords as part of on-page and off-page optimization process. You can look at some of the following to expand keyword coverage.

• Get the Search Term Report from AMO/Adwords and analyse which ones are relevant to the business and need to be added as keywords
  • If you have access to analytics, you might like to look at organic search queries that are generating quality traffic and have higher potential

In addition, you might also like to try get your hands on semrush or any other competitive sem analysis tool that will help you add more quality keywords.

Hope this helps.

Joy!

Manu