PARTICIPATE NOW TO WIN EXCITING REWARDS
The Advertising Cloud Community brings you yet another opportunity to showcase your knowledge and also gain some in the process. We will be running a Quiz on this thread with one new question every day for 2 weeks. Not only that, with every question there will be an interesting tip/fact/insight about Advertising that you can use to impress others! Needless to say, winners of the quiz will receive some cool rewards from Adobe!
1. The quiz will run from 10th August 2020 to 21st August 2020.
2. 1 question will be posted on every working day (Mon-Fri), a total of 10 questions
3. Participants can join the quiz anytime and answer the questions. For example, one can join the quiz on the 5th day and answer previous questions as well.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Sign in to the community by clicking on at the top right. If you are a new visitor, create an account.
2. Follow this thread by click on at the bottom of this post so you get notified of when a question is posted.
3. To respond to a question, click on the respective button and in the editor use the quotation button to indicate which question you are replying to
4. You are done! Come back next day and answer a new question.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The quiz winner will be decided on the basis of most number of correct answers.
2. In case of a tie, the person providing the correct answer first will be considered.
3. Adobe reserves the right to disqualify any entries and decide on the rewards.
Here goes the 1st question of the Advertising Cloud Community Quiz!
Search engine marketing (SEM) is the process of
Please respond by clicking the 'Reply' button on this post and either using the quote button or mentioning the question number.
BONUS TIP: Keyword Selection
Keyword research is the most essential part of Search engine marketing. Long-tail keywords yield higher leads and conversion. Such keywords will allow us to be more targeted and cheaper because it will less competitive. We can also save money by restricting certain keywords with match types and negative keywords.
- Tip submitted by @ShDayal
1. Promoting a website through paid ads