Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Advertising Cloud - advertising and targeting with Safari 11 users

Former Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the impact of the latest Safari 11 changes with Adobe tools as based on some of the analytics traffic i'm seeing it looks like i'm not capturing the Safari 11 users as i would expect. Does Adobe have a solution to capture and retarget Safari 11 users in the the new ITP environment? Or is this now lost traffic?

Regards,

TS

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi TS,

Thanks for raising the question.

Adobe Advertising cloud is tracking Safari conversions provided the click happened in past 24 hours. The upcoming release in January will have a fix which would track conversions for the clicks that happened in the look back window decided at account level. No traffic will be lost for you.

Hope this information is helpful, let me know if you need more details on this.

Regards

Ritika

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi TS,

Thanks for raising the question.

Adobe Advertising cloud is tracking Safari conversions provided the click happened in past 24 hours. The upcoming release in January will have a fix which would track conversions for the clicks that happened in the look back window decided at account level. No traffic will be lost for you.

Hope this information is helpful, let me know if you need more details on this.

Regards

Ritika

Former Community Member

Hi Ritika,

Thanks for your reply.

That's great to know but i assume this is only for Analytics or Audience in conversion tracking? What about remarketing to these clients for example? Will the January fix also mean that all Adobe tools will not be impacted or just Analytics?

Thanks for clarifying,

TS

Employee

Hi TS,

The information I gave is for Adobe Advertising Cloud only, I am not really sure about Analytics and Audience Manager.

Regards

Ritika

Former Community Member

Hi Ritika,

So my understanding is that the change that Adobe will make in January will be for attribution and reporting purposes only. But we will still not be in a position to remarket to iOS11 users (using any Adobe product)?

Regards,

TS

Employee

Hi TS,

I believe re-targeting will also be possible but we haven't heard from the product team yet. As soon as I get more information around this will let you know.

Regards

Ritika