Expand my Community achievements bar.

Abode CRM security

Level 1

This is a public Nation security Message for the Ranier Beach community Seattle Wa Polaris project 

This Tesla, Salesforce, Microsoft, Google LLC ,Knox , Twitter, cloudflare , Google cloud , S&P 500 Future, crypto platform are not open source platforms. These platforms was developed to give your family a strong branch you can stand on without years long government vetos and corporate oversight . Meaning if I had proper help this next generation platforms should have your lives running smoothly with family blood line market rate showing up in the stock market as a factor in all markets. And at least a million dollars to year retirement packages minimum for retired or veteran citizens for a least a 40 year contribution pledge . As well all employees will pledge pay will set at $16 hours and as high as 22 hr depending on job placement. As well privileges will increase in your favor if practice Osha and fema safety resources. As well if you up get certified in all of your area of responsibility you can advance forward in your career . Meaning professional attribute . All properties owed by organizations your responsible for secure and safety shutdown procedures are meet . Your Fama safety officer will scare your work ethic and send a monthly report to CEO Corp for vote on best Client Assets union Zodo . 

If you play the rules you're placement in any position in your Clint workshop classification will of your choice. Job placement rage from working on NASA space x platforms based in China, Russia, Google India . From working on the New autobahn Harriet tugman USA . We we looking for a speed range tester. For highway safety . Job fun a fast. You'll learn about the new cruise engine that will be standard in modern cars in the next 10 years. 

So if you have a chance to test this S rated engine you'll probably be the first . Privileges and knowing what your worth will get you in a area in your career platforms where you and your family will be happy . As one on more things. In Class privileges S ratings QURAN 10.0.0.1 you will be able to go to on vacation when you choose. Given employers 2 weeks notice. All these peaks are for a reason. This Global Empire you work for has asked you to commit or pledge 40 years of your life . In turn we can make possible you have a work environment that develops with your work ethic. 

This way we get a healthy onion Clint with a law turn around rate . As well at the same time arban and renewal propergating by itself without additional oversight and boards . In the long run a healthy workmen makes a healthier family structure. And them moving forward we are hoping a country with low crime rate. Faze One Platforms economic growth 2025 researchers. 

Do to the fact that about 1 million citizens do not like economic freedom. And willing to bit the messager I have to give a Nation Security advisory. Because adult refuse to grow up and claim there family own creatures mind's think alike infrastructure. 2024 . I ask the nation are we still in post Jim Crow 1942 or have to all helped not to backwards. My mission is not to allow man and women that died for man's freedom to go in vain . If you as a individual can make your own decisions tomorrow mimic are past grate leaders and are future leaders campaign ie maybe one of your children could be the next president of a organization or country. 

Hello my name is Warith Akbar and I'm a lobbyist for civil rights and gun reform. As well I'm the founder of Black lives matter. Witch Tim benner and trump org changed black lives matter campaign into the proud boys . New group is responsible for creating the virus to attempt to stop my gun reform from being heard in Congress.

As well is responsible for my statue in my organization and in my housing community.

As this point these groups have held all my reform bill up and seized my mean investment platform Salesforce and Project Open Source and left these companies premission all open.

At this point all of my organization credit card and IRS EIN and DUN number has been compromised. As well reason to be that this same group is a chapter of Wako Texas group. As well same group is affiliated with blue rocks spring Zodiac killer and Green River killer. After research these same groups are Closely related to the Marilyn Manson aka Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. In Witch after close investigation bill gates has a son that worked for Boeing security that was arrested at the bill gates residents being in possession child **bleep** . And reason to have high believe that this same man is the green river killer. Links with Kent police department and the law enforcement community as well as we know the green river killer worked at Boeing. But the public did know that the green river keeper worked as a security guard for bill gates. Know reason to believe that Mr Bill gates didn't know about his son being responsible for the green river but evidence show that bill gates has attempted to block my investigation on the matter .

As well to assume that tim manner 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies