Expand my Community achievements bar.

404 page

Level 2

Can someone help me with this page?

https://helpx.adobe.com/advertising-cloud/how-to/creating-retargeting-pixel.html

This url currently leads to 404 page

Regards,

Chandu Thomas

9 Replies

Employee

Hi Chandu,

I believe the link you're looking for is here: https://education.tubemogul.com/videos/campaign-planning-creating-a-re-targeting-pixel-2/

The URL references Tubemogul which is the legacy name of Advertising Cloud, but the content is up to date.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi there,

I have tried but it is asking for login. I am unable to access.

Regards,

Chandu Thomas

Employee

Yes that's correct - please use your (or a colleagues) Ad Cloud credentials to login and then view the page.

Level 2

How do we get that access?

I am looking at a tutorial link, is that something that is available only to registered customers to Ad Cloud 

Regards,

Chandu Thomas

Employee

Hi Chandu

Do you work for the brand or an agency? And in which region. Knowing this will allow me to help. However, the Ad Cloud Client Services team will need to grant you access to the platform. Yes, these tutorials/help are only available to users of the platform.

Level 2

Hi there,

I work for an agency based out of India.

I am a lead expert in online advertisement  and we are in the phase of researching various MarTech tools which helps us with advertisement automation.

Without an instance or ability to experiment on the tooling, it would be hard to gauge the tooling's trust.

Employee

Hi Chandu

in that case I recommend speaking to one of our sales contacts in region who can help in providing access to a demo or answering any questions you may have. tanmaym7102255​ can you help connect Chandu to the correct person?

Level 10

Sure Jimmy.

Hi Chandu,

Can you provide your contact details with me on private message so I can connect you with the right person?

Best,

Tanmay