I have the same problem.In addition to trying the linkCheckerSettings
approach, I tried adding x-cq-linkchecker="valid" or
x-cq-linkchecker="skip" (I tried each of these options) and those were
also unsuccessful at getting the link checker to stop making my json
invalid by removing the links and replacing with img tags that did not
have escaped double-quotes.
No, unfortunately that document, while it contains the information
necessary to customize the style list, does not include adding the
styles plugin to the design dialog the way the paraformat plugin is.
Which is what my question is about. If you see the information I need on
that page, would you quote the relevant section, please? And ideally
show the XML that should be added to the exported design dialog?
In the design dialog for the out-of-the-box text component, you can
configure the paragraph elements shown in full screen inplace text
editing (by default h1, h2, h3) by adding more or removing some. This
overrides the list of paragraph elements defined in the cq:editConfig.
In our custom text component that inherits from the ootb one, we
configure it to also have a styles drop down in addition to a paragraph
element dropdown. Can we change the design dialog to allow this styles
drop down to be ...
For the rtePlugins used in a dialog, it's necessary to define them in
the inline and dialogFullScreen nodes in the toolbar property.You also
need to make (for paraformat, styles) a popover definition with an
"items" field: for paraformat this is
"paraformat:getFormats:paraformat-pulldown" and for styles it is
"styles:getStyles:style-pulldown" - what should it be for the
insertvariable plugin? is it
"insertvariable:getVariables:insertvariable-pulldown" ? Because I tried
that and it's not working....
not a tremendous amount of documentation and the antisamy project hasn't
been developed since 2013.
I am seeing this problem also. Were you able to find a fix or
hotfix?Were you changing the connection timeout or session timeout, or
both? Do you know if the connection timeout sets the Jetty value
idleTimeout, I think that's what it's setting...
You are exactly right - that's how I changed the sling id of the work
instance. Deleting the sling.id.file and then restart the instance and
it generated a new id. I found the answer to my question also - delete
the id node under /var/discovery/impl/establishedView in the JCR and it
created a new one.
In order to do offloading, I copied my author instance of AEM6.1 to a
new location to be the work instance. The author instance is set up to
be a cluster, though it's a one-server cluster, so it's the cluster
leader.I changed the sling.id of the work instance so I could connect
them up via the topology configuration. This worked perfectly but as a
result, activating content stopped working. As soon as I removed the
topology connection, activating content worked again. It seemed as
though the aut...