Thanks for the reply Mark. Sorry for the tardy reply, but I thought I'd
put some notes down here in case someone else runs into the same
thing.It turns out that the AEM image component was the culprit. When
using a resourceSuperType of 'wcm/foundation/components/image', AEM
creates a bunch of renditions of your images - this is where the file
naming went awry. If I don't use the image resourceSuperType on my
component then the renditions don't get created and my file name remains
the same as the...
We want to use a CDN with our AEM project to serve up the assets
(images, scripts, css), so I've configured the aem-commons rewriter
component to reference the assets from a static domain. I can see the
rewriter in action, and the images are now being pulled from the static
domain, but the images appear to be broken links. Now that I'm looking
at this more closely, I can see in my browser inspector that AEM has
renamed the images different from the source file, and they have been
changed to a nu...
Thanks for the response. We figured it out - it was because the footer
parsys had no content, and the child pages were referencing the footer
resource. We weren't doing a proper check to see if there were any child
nodes when referencing the footer component. The author instance was not
showing the footer if wcmmode was anything but disabled on the child
pages, which is why we only saw the problem on the publish instance.Your
#1 suggestion above did in fact cause the problem on authoring, and we...
I've just set up a publish environment (port 4503), and I've Activated
all of my content (/content/..., /content/dam/..., /apps/...,
/etc/Designs/...) The homepage looks great on publish, but if I try and
view a child page I get a "No resource found Cannot serve request to
/content/site-name/en/news.html on this server". If I hit the same URL
replacing ".html" with ".json" or ".infinity.json" I get a listing of
all the content, and I can login to the /siteadmin on the publish site
and see the pa...