Hello, thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay in the response. I
tried to recreate your code, but when I go into the DAM on my localhost
there is no new button added under Quick Publish after selecting an
image asset. The steps I took to attempt this were to use CRXDE Lite and
go to the
click on Overlay Node and hit OK with the default settings provided.
After I attempted to add the nodes as specified by the XML you ...
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction to some
articles, API documentation, or the proper terms to google in order to
create a custom action under the Quick Publish selection and Manage
Publication options under the navigation menu for the DAM. The exact use
case for this would be that we would like to use the DAM as a central
repository for our digital assets and right now when we click on an
image or pdf in the DAM we can select under Quick Publish options for
"Publish to A...
Hello, our site works fine with custom 404 pages served from our
language directories where the error page is displayed properly and the
status returned is a 404 on the initial page hit at the specific URL in
question. If, however, we hit the root of the site with an invalid link
the custom error page is displayed, however viewing the network tab in a
browser it first does a 301 redirect before hitting the custom error at
/en-us/error/404 (so the URL does end up changing). Looking into this, I
Just a follow up to this. I worked with the Adobe Managed Services team
on this and after a few unsuccessful rounds attempting to rebuild the
indexes using the tool mentioned
the issue was eventually resolved by the AMS team by copying the working
index from publisher 2 to the publisher 1 instance.
What I did to compare the indexes was to compare publisher 1's
/oak:index.tidy.1.json and publisher 2's oak:index.tidy.1.json to
compare the structure of the indexes and they were the same except for
the number of reindexes (I tried a reindex on the publisher 1 instance).
So far everything seems the same.
Just to follow up on this. I ran the query performance tool on our
publisher 2 instance where the query works and it is actually using a
different index, ntBaseLucene and properly gives logs. It is only on the
Publisher 1 instance that I get the error. I've tried reindexing the
ntBaseLucene index but I still get the error when attempting to explain
Thanks for your reply.When I try and view the rss page which performs
the query I get a server 500 error and this appears in the error.log
02.03.2020 00:00:37.159 *ERROR* GET /en-us/blog.rss.xml HTTP/1.1]
org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught
org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript:
Yes, I've tried to reindex cqPageLucene (by toggling the reindex value
to true in crxde lite). When I try and view the queryPerformance tool
and do an Explain Query on my query i get an error popup:An error
occurred while explaining the query.
We have a component that runs a query builder to generate an RSS feed of
blog posts. This component seems to work fine on all environments (We
are hosted on AMS with a dev environment, stage and production) on both
author and publish instances except for our production publisher 1
instance (we have 2 publish servers in production). This does not seem
to be an issue with our component itself as I've tried debugging the
query in the Query Builder Debugger and the query works fine everywhere