I logged in fine this morning but my reportbuilder lost access halfway
through updating & every time i try to log in now I get bounced out to
The adobe status page says everything is fine with Adobe Analytics so I
was wondering if other people are also experiencing this issue.
I primarily pull all my data using the Workspace on the internet &
reportbuilder in Excel. For both environments, I've noticed that Adobe
is taking noticeably longer to return information over the last week.
It's starting to remind me of when I got everything from report tabs &
had to wait for the page to reload whenever I wanted to add a metric or
change the segment. It may just be unique to me or my machine though so
I was wondering if others have experienced it too.
My company's user migration for Adobe was triggered today & now I can't
log into my account through report builder.I've tried to log in via the
Experience Cloud like I was supposed to but that returns a window that
says "The User Login process was unsuccessful". I know my credentials
are right though because putting in the wrong password won't return that
message. I also tried logging in with my legacy Omniture credentials but
also received the "The User Login process was unsuccessful" message.
I don't know if it was the latest update that caused this or if it's
just a temporary issue but when I try to edit any of my segments, the
page fails to load over half the time. The system keeps giving me
different codes to get more context from Adobe Client care but all my
efforts to contact adobe client care send me back to this forum.
saw an announcement today that there was a new server call dashbaord.
The page said it was located at Analytics > Admin > Server Call Usage.I
checked there on an admin account but did not see the dashboard. Where
is the dashboard?
So I accidentally uploaded an incorrect saint classification last week
that accidentally mapped a dimension to the wrong value (it mapped "PG5"
to "ESA" instead of to "Certificates"). After I caught this issue, I
uploaded another saint file that corrected the mistake from the previous
one. Now, when I go to export the saint mapping for the dimension, all
of the information in the export file is correct (every instance of PG5
is mapped to "Certificates").However, when I checked all of my reports
Is there a way to filter a report in data feed by a segment like you can
in Data Warehouse.As an example, I want to schedule an export in data
feed with a column for evar1, evar2, evar3, evar4, evar5, and
event_list. But I only want it to export rows where either evar2 and/or
evar3 are populated. In data warehouse I can do this by applying a
segment for evar2 exists or evar3 exists but I can't export event_list
as a column in Data Warehouse. Is it possible to filter the Data Feed
Export so the f...