@karanmahi- As per my knowledge, there is no direct solution for this
issue. But we did fix the issue in the below mentioned two ways.1. On
the Locale page, author user has edited the "Experience Fragment
Language".2. On the target component where we are using the Experience
Fragment, we had changed...
Thanks for your quick response @Jaideep_Brar. My issue is on linking not
on translation.1. If I have an 'en_US' page, with the Experience
Fragment component, where I have reference to en_US fragment.2. If I
create a livecopy (es_ES) then the live copy experience fragment
component should have refere...
Hello There, Need input on the following issue.Issue: Experience
Fragments links on the LiveCopy is not being updated based on the locale
language.Site Structure:Blueprint page -
/content/my-site/en-US/content-page1Livecopy page -
/content/my-site/es_ES/content-page1Experience Fragment Structure:Mai...
Hi Do we have any limit on classic ui number of nodes in a particular
dialog node. When I try to add more number of nodes I'm seeing following
JS error.TypeError: snippet.xtype is undefined --> File name -->
widgets.min.js (line 20092, col
1)CQ.Util.runComponentObservation('SHORT_INTERVAL', true); M...
Manikumar wrote... Hi Are you modifying any jcr content using that
servlet ? If so can you check ACL on that content Hi ManiKumar, Thanks
for your response, no I'm modifying any JCR content in my servlet, it is
just 'response.sendRedirect' with some query parameter in the url.
smacdonald2008 wrote... Yes - looks like something is wrong - the return
JSON is parsed and should be Filed by Scott Macdonald (or what ever your
first and last name was) In this example - if you invoke in Chrome - are
you seeing a 200 HTTP value or another value? Yeah, status code is 200
Thanks for your response Scott. I have installed and open the page
'/content/submitPage.html' result is below screenshot. Do you think any
JCR issue?Sorry I'm able to attach screen shot-A. Claim Number -
fbe3ce61-0390-47b3-9c15-e02d99ad27ccA.2. Date of Incident:B2. First
Name:C1. Last NameD1. Catego...
Hi,I'm working on 5.6.1 to 6.1 upgrade. I'm facing issues with few
custom servlets (these servlets are working fine in current 5.6.1).My
servlet looks like @Component(label = "The Search Servlet.", description
= "Servlet for Search Process", metatype = false, immediate = true)
HiI'm trying to use reCaptcha on one of CQ5.6.1 page. It is working fine
on local environment(localhost) but not working on Dev/QA servers. I'm
using servlet to validate. My servlet code isprotected void
doPost(SlingHttpServletRequest request, SlingHttpServletResponse
response) throws ServletExcepti...