Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Shikhaj Jakhete] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Shikhaj Jakhete!

Shikhaj will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Shikhaj Jakhete (aka @sjakhete1  )

Shikhaj comes with a robust background in technology consulting and product management. He has been deeply involved with Adobe Experience Platform and related Apps. His passion for Adobe Experience Platform stems from its unparalleled ability to deliver delightful digital experiences, as AEP offers limitless opportunities for customization and impact.

As a mentor, he aim to empower his aspirants with the knowledge and skills to fully leverage Adobe Experience Platform.

Aspirants mapped  

1) Astha Agrawal  @asthaagrawal 
2) Anuj Bansal  @AnujBansal1 
3) Abhinav Bahl  @AbhinavBahl 
4) Brice Vaxelaire  @bricevaxelaire 
5) Vinay Prasad  @vprasad 
6) Spandana Inti  @SpandanaIn2 
7) Sukesh R  @SukeshR1 
Srividya Venkataraman  @SrividyaVenkat 
9) Raval Utsav Maheshkumar @Utsav 
10) Soumya A Prusty @SoumyaPr1 
11) Manisha Sharma @ManishaS13 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Shikhaj, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Shikhaj and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!

6 Replies

Employee

Hello everyone,

@asthaagrawal 
 @AnujBansal1 
 @AbhinavBahl 
 @bricevaxelaire 
 @vprasad 
 @SpandanaIn2 
 @SukeshR1 
 @SrividyaVenkat 
 @Utsav 
@SoumyaPr1 
@ManishaS13 

Glad to have all of you as a part of this program.  As Nimasha mentioned, I am here to help you all with the knowledge and skills needed to fully leverage AEP and RT-CDP. 

I plan on posting the weekly quizzes on this thread.

Before we start, I would love to get to know you better. So, can you please introduce yourself - Title / Company / Location / Certification target date?

Employee

Hi all Aspirants,

@asthaagrawal 
 @AnujBansal1 
 @AbhinavBahl 
 @bricevaxelaire 
 @vprasad 
 @SpandanaIn2 
 @SukeshR1 
 @SrividyaVenkat 
 @Utsav 
@SoumyaPr1 
@ManishaS13 

Hope you have started your preparation journey and had a good Week 1!

Here is your first question from the first module - Weekly Quiz Week 1: 

Which method of evaluating segments enables the capability to do same-page and next-page personalization use cases?

Hurry up, it's an easy one from the very first chapter.

RTCDP MP24 Weekly Quiz for Week 1

Administrator

50% waive off Voucher form

You just have to submit your request here and you will have the chance of winning! Please fill out this form by August 19th, 2024

Best of luck!

Employee

Hello all,

The mentorship program is almost coming to an end and I wanted to quickly check if you were able to review the Study Prep and schedule your tests.

Please feel free to reach me at sjakhete@adobe.com if you have any questions about RT-CDP certification or anything related to AEP in general. I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Shikhaj Jakhete