Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrating Email Data from AEM to AEP

Level 2

Hi Team,

Greetings!!

I would like to know how to integrate Email Data from AEM to AEP. AEM is Source and AEP will be the Destination.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @1_C7 ,

Yes, I think you have to configure "Adobe Data Collection" as a source for getting this data i.e. configure a dataflow for "Adobe Data Collection". And here I am assuming that you have implemented/integrated Web SDK in your site/page.

You also, have to create an XDM schema and corresponding dataset in AEP to store this data. 

Regards,

Prateek

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @1_C7 

Where would you be capturing this information in AEM? In a form, I am not sure if there is a direct connector to send this information to AEP but you can use Web SDK to send data to AEP.

You can read more around it here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/edge/home.html?lang=en#overview

Hope this helps in some way.

Regards,

Abhinav

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @1_C7 ,

Yes, I think you have to configure "Adobe Data Collection" as a source for getting this data i.e. configure a dataflow for "Adobe Data Collection". And here I am assuming that you have implemented/integrated Web SDK in your site/page.

You also, have to create an XDM schema and corresponding dataset in AEP to store this data. 

Regards,

Prateek

Level 2

Hi Team,

Greetings!!

I would like to know how to setup the Connections from AEM to AEP. AEM is Source and AEP will be the Destination.