Expand my Community achievements bar.

Data in Audience not reflecting profile for Experience event but event data available in profile?

Level 3

WebSDK  streaming data is reflecting in profiles in AEP , I can able to see events in profiles , which contains product list Array. But while creating Audience, the products SKU , name are not fetching me profiles, estimate profiles are zero . Why it  is not reflecting, what could be the reason?

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @SA30 - What kind of segment did you created? If its a batch segment , Did you ran the segment evaluation API after creating the segment or waited for the scheduled job to run. 

Level 3

Actually , we have implemented through WebSDK,  we are getting streaming data through datastream and dataset is getting populated.  The profiles are reflecting . Also, All the events are reflecting in  profile  but while checking audience for the same  we aren't getting all the profiles. 

Also, is there any resource for Segment evaluation Api.

Level 3

We have been trying to create edge segment in audience and followed the conditions for edge segment audience. But, not sure how the profile count will increase. Because we can see some qualified profiles but not able to see profile count.

Not sure why, do you have any suggestions,  how these profile counts for edge segment works? or any documentation . Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hi @SA30 - Ideally for the profile count to be updated, you have to wait 24 hours. If you want to check profile count via API. You can force the segment evaluation and check the status. It gives you the number of profile qualified.

Community Advisor

In addition to what @arpan-garg suggested about using segment evaluation API to get the count, to check if your edge segment qualification is actually working near real time, map it to a custom personalization destination and check the web sdk network call response to see if your segment id appears in the destination payload. Custom personalization connection | Adobe Experience Platform