Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to reference variables created via classifications (based on evars or props) in Audience Manager?

Employee

Is there a way to reference variables created via classifications (based on evars or props) in Audience Manager?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

You can create Traits in AAM based on AA variables.

If you have implemented AAM as Server Side Forwarding or implemented DIL with AA data share code, then all the data that you collect from AA gets shared to AAM.

You can create traits for eVars and props as "c_evar1"="value" Or "c_prop1"="value".

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

You can create Traits in AAM based on AA variables.

If you have implemented AAM as Server Side Forwarding or implemented DIL with AA data share code, then all the data that you collect from AA gets shared to AAM.

You can create traits for eVars and props as "c_evar1"="value" Or "c_prop1"="value".

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Employee

Hi Varun,

but I need traits to be created from SAINT Classified reports.

Thanks,

Krunal

Level 2

Yes please add this feature, as well as supporting Merchandising Variables (not just regular eVars).

For any company that has invested in a "proper" Adobe Analytics implementation using Saint Classifications and Merchandising Variables, Audience Manager seems to require you to undo all of this best practice in order to use it.

Level 10

Hi,

Thanks, for your recommendation. We've informed our product team to consider features like this.

Best,

Gaurang

Level 2

Any update on this feature? It would be very helpful if we can create traits for classified data from AA.

Employee

Hi Mandeep,

Classification variables are not available in AAM so you can use Derived Signals - Derived Signals

Thanks,

Krunal

Level 3

It's not clear to me how a Derived Signal can help with realizing AAM Traits based on SAINT Classification data.  It seems that the signal for the Classification never reaches AAM in the first place.

Can you clarify, please?