Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How long does AAM take to update audiences to a DSP partner?

Level 10

What is the time taken to update a DSP with an audience segment created using AAM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Gaurang,

When you say ingesting data in realtime, I am presuming you have not onboarded any data, and you are getting data from front end. So you will be collecting CRM ID and Device IDs from front end purely. Once you get this data for the first time, it takes 6 to 18 hours to get a profile created, as mentioned in this doc : Privacy and Data Retention FAQ

If a profile is already there in our servers and that visitor qualifies for a segment at the real time, then that info will be transmitted realtime if their DSP supports realtime exchange of data from AAM.

Thanks,

Varun

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi Gaurang,

Are you referring to any Particular DSP Partner ?

It is different for different DSP/Exchange Partners.

Is your question related to realtime audiences or batch ?

If it is related to real time, then are you asking in context of how much time does it take to target real time audience after mapping of segments to that s2s destination?

If it is related to batch data, then incremental sync to send batch file is different for different partners. For most of the partners it is 12 hours and for some of them it is 24 hours.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 10

Hi Varun,

I am trying to ingest audience data in real time.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Correct answer by
Level 9

Gaurang,

When you say ingesting data in realtime, I am presuming you have not onboarded any data, and you are getting data from front end. So you will be collecting CRM ID and Device IDs from front end purely. Once you get this data for the first time, it takes 6 to 18 hours to get a profile created, as mentioned in this doc : Privacy and Data Retention FAQ

If a profile is already there in our servers and that visitor qualifies for a segment at the real time, then that info will be transmitted realtime if their DSP supports realtime exchange of data from AAM.

Thanks,

Varun