Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Destination mapping for various platforms.

Level 3

What kind of destination mapping is available for various platforms.

Are there any best practices for the same?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Thank you madhum20 for clarifying the ask here.

Every partner has unique integration with AAM and this may vary from URL to Cookie or Server-To-Server depending upon the agreements which we have with the Partners. There are 150+ partners and sharing details about each one of them will be difficult here.

If you wish to know details or set up a new destination in AAM, please reach us via amsupport@adobe.com and we will help you with the complete setup.

You can find a list of all the server to server integration of AAM with partners/ad platforms here: Experience Cloud

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello There,

Please help in understanding the meaning of destination mapping.

If you are referring to destination mapping value then it depends on the partner i.e. in case of Google, this field will auto-populate and in others, you need to get this value from Partners but mostly it is the segment ID only.

If above is not in alignment with what you have asked for then please elaborate a bit more on this query and we will try to provide you with best possible solution.

Level 3

Hi,

What I wanted to know was like for Facebook we opt for URL destination so the same way for different types of platforms what kind of destinations are used and how that works?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Thank you madhum20 for clarifying the ask here.

Every partner has unique integration with AAM and this may vary from URL to Cookie or Server-To-Server depending upon the agreements which we have with the Partners. There are 150+ partners and sharing details about each one of them will be difficult here.

If you wish to know details or set up a new destination in AAM, please reach us via amsupport@adobe.com and we will help you with the complete setup.

You can find a list of all the server to server integration of AAM with partners/ad platforms here: Experience Cloud

Level 3

Hi,

One more thing, If I have integrated my DBM account as a destination in AAM and pushed segments to it then do I need to create audience in the DBM account and configure it accordingly or Creating audience in DBM is not required like done for Facebook URL destination?

Employee Advisor

madhum20​ .. I'm not familiar with the DBM environment so someone else might have more info but essentially that would be a question best directed at the DBM support team.

I see they have a few public documents around creating an audience on their platform, one of them being Create and manage Remarketing Audiences for Display & Video 360 - Analytics Help