Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

demdex.net sub domain

Level 1

Hey all, 

We're doing a data import via DCS API Methods. In the user guide it tells you to: 

curl -i "yourcompany.demdex.net/event?d_uuid=12345678901234567890123456789012345678&d_rtbd=json&c_likes=famous%20popstar&c_loves=famous%20actress"

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/api-and-sdk-code/dcs/dcs-api-ref...

my question is: How do I work our my sub domain? Also is their a Staging Vs Prod URL?  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

There are few places where you can check your demdex subdomain e.g. go to AAM > Traits list > Click on the pixel icon to see the subdomain.

Varun_Kalra_0-1619051511607.png

Or you could filter the network calls (if AAM library implemented) by "demdex" or "dest" to see the AAM subdomain for your org.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Evans,

As per best of my knowledge there is no stage or dev url for DCS.

Regarding Subdomain details, I will suggest please use the email amsupport@adobe.com to open a ticket with the AAM support team, once a ticket is opened it will get assigned to an AAM support engineer & he/she will guide you accordingly.

Thank You

Prabhat Upadhyay

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

There are few places where you can check your demdex subdomain e.g. go to AAM > Traits list > Click on the pixel icon to see the subdomain.

Varun_Kalra_0-1619051511607.png

Or you could filter the network calls (if AAM library implemented) by "demdex" or "dest" to see the AAM subdomain for your org.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra