Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can we use 'AND' operator with 'offline + online' trait?

Level 3

Hi,

I have a question in regards to setting up segment based on onboarded and online traits.  Are we able to do something like the below in AAM?

Offline data of users who purchased 'AND' Online visitors to site example.com

Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes if you are able to see those traits. you can use the AND operator, something similar to this:Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 11.16.55 AM.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

When setting up segments you are able to use Onboarded traits, rule-based traits, algorithmic traits and folder traits. A user can also creat new onboarded traits from Unused signals. please visit Signals Dashboard

Create Traits from Signals

Segment Builder

Trait Qualification Reference

hope this helps

Level 3

Hi,

I am basically looking at segment rule.  For example, I have age CRM data and I want to be able to create a segment where specific age has to visit the site.  Basically, Age 18 - 24 AND Test.com (site visitor).

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes if you are able to see those traits. you can use the AND operator, something similar to this:Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 11.16.55 AM.png

Level 9

Hi there,

Yes, you can combine any trait type within segments. All offline traits being used should belong to same data source. Also, select the profile merge rule in segment, that should have the same data source offline trait is linked to.

Cheers,

Varun Kalra