Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tracking unsupported search engines

Level 3

Hi, I'm aware of the fact that Media optimizer is not connected to certain search engines. In that case what I should do if I want to Advertise on these search engines?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

If you happen to use Adobe Analytics you are able to track other engines through the Campaign Variable or other eVar. This will allow you to track conversions on these additional engines. In conjunction with this, you could use the data tracked by AMO and the additional eVar (tracking unsupported engines) to help correct any conversion attribution issues. This will not track your engine data (clicks, cost, etc.) but will allow for conversion tracking. Speak with your AMO Account Manager about how to use this data in conjunction with AMO data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Unfortunately, you will have to manage and track performance for unsupported engines outside of AMO.  

Correct answer by
Level 1

If you happen to use Adobe Analytics you are able to track other engines through the Campaign Variable or other eVar. This will allow you to track conversions on these additional engines. In conjunction with this, you could use the data tracked by AMO and the additional eVar (tracking unsupported engines) to help correct any conversion attribution issues. This will not track your engine data (clicks, cost, etc.) but will allow for conversion tracking. Speak with your AMO Account Manager about how to use this data in conjunction with AMO data.