Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tools to Create and Decode Tracking URLs

Level 2

HI,

I am using media optimizer pixel based conversion tracking service. What are the tools I can possibly use to create tracking tags and what are the major features and pros and cons of those. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Akanksha,

Thanks for writing in.

You can use

• Conversion Tag tool to create AMO tags - you need to create a distinct conversion tag for each set of transaction properties you wish to track. YOu can access it here Search/Dispaly/Social > Tools & Settings > Conversion Tags
  • Tracking URL tool to manually generate click tracking URLs. However, basis the tracking options defined in your account setting, AMO can generate a destination URL hence you might not need this tool.
  • Decode Tracking URL tool basically gives you the core URL and removes the AMO code from it.

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions.

Joy!

Manu

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Akanksha,

can you please elaborate the question, are you talking about Conversion tags or some other tracking ?

Regards

Ritika

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Akanksha,

Thanks for writing in.

You can use

• Conversion Tag tool to create AMO tags - you need to create a distinct conversion tag for each set of transaction properties you wish to track. YOu can access it here Search/Dispaly/Social > Tools & Settings > Conversion Tags
  • Tracking URL tool to manually generate click tracking URLs. However, basis the tracking options defined in your account setting, AMO can generate a destination URL hence you might not need this tool.
  • Decode Tracking URL tool basically gives you the core URL and removes the AMO code from it.

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions.

Joy!

Manu