Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Ad Cloud DSP Certification Exam

Level 2

Does anyone have any tips or tricks on taking and passing the Adobe DSP Certification exam?  I have over 15 years of experience in digital advertising and DSP's, and have significantly improved the performance on client campaigns, but this exam has me stumped.  I have gone through all of the learning/training materials at least 3x's.  Additional references tend to focus more on search, which I plan to take once i conquer the DSP one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey,

I passed the DSP Certification exam last month. So, the tip which i have for you is to think beyond the UI knowledge as most of the questions are situation based and case specific. UI knowledge is must as lot of questions do revolve around the Operational UI as well. Also, do read about surveys as it is also one of the hot topics there. So, lastly i would recommend you to study the material which is provided along with preparing yourself for the questions which specifically emphasizes on roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager.

Hope it helps !!

Thanks,

Yusuf

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey,

I passed the DSP Certification exam last month. So, the tip which i have for you is to think beyond the UI knowledge as most of the questions are situation based and case specific. UI knowledge is must as lot of questions do revolve around the Operational UI as well. Also, do read about surveys as it is also one of the hot topics there. So, lastly i would recommend you to study the material which is provided along with preparing yourself for the questions which specifically emphasizes on roles and responsibilities of a Campaign Manager.

Hope it helps !!

Thanks,

Yusuf

Employee
Congratulations !!! Any study material which I can reference for preparation?

Level 1

Hi @cecilieb 

I passed it in the early days of the quarantine with 3-6 hours of preparation, here's my 2 cents - 

1. Do not expect it to be an exam like the ones out there from other providers, it is not going to be a cake walk

2. The exam is called "business practitioner" that is a giveaway, it will be about optimization case studies as much as it will be about the platform (UI and useful features)

3. The last one is the best advice I got, the purpose of the exam is to make sure that you are well versed in the Adobe AdCloud DSP, so, always go for the option that utilizes a core Adobe AdCloud feature, essentially the purpose is to make sure you are using the product well. 

Cheers

Dhruv Sapra

Level 1
Hey Adobe this is clearly a scam. Can you please remove this suer and the constant stream of comments.

Level 1
Can we get these SCAM adobe exam questions removed from the comments? @jantzen_b - these seem to have popped up all over the place

Level 3

To get success in Adobe Advertising Cloud DSP Business Practitioner or AD0-E500 exam is not an easy task, it is a challenging job. However with the proper planning, firm commitment, and AD0-E500 exam practice questions you can pass this exam easily. Checkout the JustCerts AD0-E500 exam practice questions that are ready to download in the following three formats.

1. AD0-E500 PDF file
  2. AD0-E500 Practice test software
  3. AD0-E500 Web-based practice test software

All these formats come with multiple self-assessment and self-learning features that will prepare you for the final Adobe AD0-E500 Exam in a short time period.

For detail about the AD0-E500 exam visit the official site of Adobe. The link is given in the following line.

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/content/dam/spp_assets/public/public_5/AD0-E500_AdCloud_DSP_EG.pd...

Best of Luck!!!