Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Workfront in incorrect language

Level 2
Hi all, We're fairly new to Workfront but have had this happen twice now. Last week our PMs were seeing WF in Spanish. Then it went back to English. Now it's in German! It's the same in both IE and Chrome and only affects certain works like Project or Tasks. Any ideas?
3 Replies

Level 10
Welcome to the community Nick. Based on what I see on your screen capture, this seems to be localized to just one terminology on Workfront, all the others eg issues, More have not converted to another language which means someone who has access to setup>interface>layout templates>(select your PM interface template)>Terminology might have changed it. If you are the systems administrator to your instance, you might want to check that part out or if you have a sysad, ask them if they've been playing with it. Cheers.

Level 2
Thanks Polly, I'm the Sys admin and have definitely not updated it. Update ; Today it's in French

Level 10
Language is also controlled by the web browser. In Chrome, go to Settings, Languages. Maybe check what's there? Otherwise, I would just put in a ticket with support for them to check it out.