Expand my Community achievements bar.

Who can view a campaign?

Level 5
We currently give a campaign to all of our projects. The point of this was for other people in the organization to search under a particular campaign for example "BOGO50" and see what projects contained anything regarding BOGO50. It seems as though that anyone with a Reviewer License cannot access Campaigns. Even though I set the sharing status to "All". It seems like people can only view Projects. The only problem is that Projects are not grouped together so it is harder to find anything. Am I just not setting things correctly or is it true that Reviewers cannot view Campaigns? Deanne Curley The Vitamin Shoppe
2 Replies

Level 10
By default, review license holders aren't given access to portfolios and programs. You should be able to change this in their access level setting, however (as far as I can see). -skye

Level 10
Hi Deanne, While users with "Review" licenses might not be able to open the Portfolio/Program out-of-the-box views, they can certainly open project reports that you've built to point to the projects in the Portfolio/Program(s) of choice. Narayan