Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Username already taken, but cannot find in users list

Level 1

I am trying to add a new user however when I submit I get an error stating that the username is already taken. When I try to search the user it does not exist and when I try to assign a task to this user it cannot find them. How can I fix this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I found the issue, I was only searching under the active filter. I removed it and found this user has been deactivated. I know what to do from here. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I think the "username" might be referring to the email address. Did you search on this, or on the user's name?

Level 1

I searched the email and also went back to see if I could find the actual persons name with no luck. 

Community Advisor

Can you maybe post a few screenshots showing how you are adding new users (since there are several ways to do so), and how you are searching the email please?

Correct answer by
Level 1

I found the issue, I was only searching under the active filter. I removed it and found this user has been deactivated. I know what to do from here. Thank you.