Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Unregistered User

Level 2

I had a new user who tried our Workfront link and was denied access. The user was unable to request access. I tried to manually add the user to adobe console and it said that the user was already in the system. Turns out the Workfront product was not assigned. I assigned it, but now the user in Workfront has an Unregistered notification next to their name. I can't seem to find any documentation on what this is and what it means. Does anyone know and know how to fix this? 

Thank you,

Kaitie Gratto

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello KaitlynGr,

I am quite sure, that this Unregistered tag will remain until the user tries to login to Workfront for the first time.

As soon as an unregistered user enters the email address in the login screen, he / she will be asked for a 6 digit verification code which is sent via mail. By entering this code the account is generated and the Unregistered tag in Workfront should disappear.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello KaitlynGr,

I am quite sure, that this Unregistered tag will remain until the user tries to login to Workfront for the first time.

As soon as an unregistered user enters the email address in the login screen, he / she will be asked for a 6 digit verification code which is sent via mail. By entering this code the account is generated and the Unregistered tag in Workfront should disappear.

Regards

Lars