Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unlock Greater Efficiency: Elevate your Task Management in Adobe Workfront

Employee

Hello, Creative Community!

We're thrilled to extend an exclusive invitation to a select group of creative professionals otherwise known as Task Owners in Workfront. As a Task Owner in Adobe Workfront, you have the power to shape the future of our platform. 

What's In Store?
Join us as we delve into exciting new concepts designed to supercharge your productivity. Here's a sneak peek at what awaits:

• To-Dos Reimagined: Should To-Dos remain decoupled from worklist or come together in a dynamic, unified list?  Let's explore the possibilities and discover what truly works for you.
  • Approvals Mode: Widgets are about to get an upgrade! We're introducing enhanced functionality to streamline your path to sign off. Say goodbye to bottlenecks and hello to efficiency.  
  • Navigating with Ease: Finding your way around shouldn't be a maze. We've got ideas to simplify navigation and empower you to set things up effortlessly. 

Why Participate?
Your insights matter. By volunteering for this exclusive testing opportunity, you'll directly influence the next wave of enhancements (plus, you'll get to meet with our awesome designers). Help us fine-tune our capabilities to align better with your needs. 

Interested?  Simply respond to this post or schedule time using this link and secure your spot in shaping the Future of Adobe Workfront.  

Thank you for your time and consideration! 

5 Replies

Level 4

Hi Jeremy,

I am interested. Note that in the link there is no time availability for March and I couldn't access the availability for future months.

Employee

Thanks for letting us know @Ramanan_L . We're looking into it and opening up some more date/time slots.  

Employee

Hello Ramanan! Can you try clicking the link now? You should be able to find time slots in March and April using this link

Thanks,
Elissa