Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Task Assignment Project Report

Level 2

I am trying to build a report that pulls the number of projects a user was assigned to rather than the number of individual tasks within a project. I've tried a project, task, and assignment report but I cannot seem to get it to function correctly. 

Example: A chart that shows how many projects each user on Designer Team was assigned to this year -- NOT how many tasks they completed.

Has anyone successfully built something similar or is this not possible to do? Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi, 

You could try it with a Project report and include the following text mode filter:

statusEquatesWith=CUR,PLN
statusEquatesWith_Mod=in
EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID_Mod=eq
EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID
EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

You could adjust the separate parts to get exactly what you want, but maybe you can use this as a start.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore - has a solution on his website you can deploy for this (and it's Free!)

https://www.atappstore.com/App/wfpro-user-project-count/Default.aspx

This Package provides a Dashboard that shows the number of Projects per User in grid mode, and the number of Assignments per User in Chart mode.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi, 

You could try it with a Project report and include the following text mode filter:

statusEquatesWith=CUR,PLN
statusEquatesWith_Mod=in
EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID_Mod=eq
EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID
EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

You could adjust the separate parts to get exactly what you want, but maybe you can use this as a start.

Level 2

This was a perfect start to getting me what I needed, thank you so much!!