Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Task Assignment Project Report

Level 2

I am trying to build a report that pulls the number of projects a user was assigned to rather than the number of individual tasks within a project. I've tried a project, task, and assignment report but I cannot seem to get it to function correctly. 

Example: A chart that shows how many projects each user on Designer Team was assigned to this year -- NOT how many tasks they completed.

Has anyone successfully built something similar or is this not possible to do? Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi, 

You could try it with a Project report and include the following text mode filter:

statusEquatesWith=CUR,PLN
statusEquatesWith_Mod=in
EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID_Mod=eq
EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID
EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

You could adjust the separate parts to get exactly what you want, but maybe you can use this as a start.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore - has a solution on his website you can deploy for this (and it's Free!)

https://www.atappstore.com/App/wfpro-user-project-count/Default.aspx

This Package provides a Dashboard that shows the number of Projects per User in grid mode, and the number of Assignments per User in Chart mode.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi, 

You could try it with a Project report and include the following text mode filter:

statusEquatesWith=CUR,PLN
statusEquatesWith_Mod=in
EXISTS:a:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS
EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=TASK
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:a:assignments:assignedToID_Mod=eq
EXISTS:a:projectID=FIELD:ID
EXISTS:a:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

You could adjust the separate parts to get exactly what you want, but maybe you can use this as a start.

Level 2

This was a perfect start to getting me what I needed, thank you so much!!