Expand my Community achievements bar.

Searching Iterations

Level 2
We are struggling a bit with the usability of iterations. One of the major drawbacks we've found is that you cannot search for an iteration by name. If you try to search for "ITERATION NAME XXX", you may get a comment we made on an issue that I would like added to the iteration, but you cannot find the iteration itself. It seems very weird that it would search all of the update text, but not search an iteration name at all. This is a major hurdle. Essentially, you have to know exactly how to navigate to the iteration in order to find it. Has anyone else experienced this and do you know of any workaround? Thanks! Teri Chisholm
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Teri, I suggest you create a prompted (on "Name", and anything else useful) Iteration Report, then put it on a dashboard, share it, and mark it as a favorite. In addition to helping you easily find iterations, you could also format the results in a variety of ways that could help understand their purpose, timing, and relationships, etc. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore