Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report view column in Text Mode to show all updates made to project

Level 2

I have been racking my brain trying to pull in ALL project updates into a Project Report using custom column view (Text Mode) but no matter what API terms I use it will not pull in. I am able to pull in Last Note fine but I need ALL the notes posted in this particular report.

PROJECT/ COLLECTIONS
Updates

• Field Name: updates
  • Attribute Type ObjCode: UPDATE
  • Field Type: Update

Any help greatly appreciated!

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm not sure if it's possible to pull ALL updates in a project into a column. Curious of your use case? If your projects have a lot of updates, putting them all in 1 column of a report per project would make your report rows reallyyyy tall. You could have a link in the report in an Updates column that links to the Updates tab of the project?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

I know this particular use case (new lead needs to see for each person on her team, less than 5 projects and less than 25 comments in each) requires all updates in one report.  Link to project is already in there too. Thanks

Community Advisor

@Tom2600  Have you tried a Note report, grouped by Project?

Note Report.jpg

Level 2

I was able to create a Note Report and pull them all in great idea thanks. I guess you can't with a Project Report oh well they will need to view 2 reports for this data

Thank you!