Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report - List of members in Groups

Level 2
Hi - I created a "Group" report, which lists the group administrators, but I can't find a field to list out all the members within a group. Does anyone know how to do this? Stacy Gandza, PMP RAPID RTC
6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Stacy, I think the better way to do it would be creating an user report and filter it by Group ID (name). This way you will see the list of user within specified group Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Thanks, but I need to know who is in each of the groups, not a user report. I feel like this information should be available....in a field someplace? I can do it for teams.... Anyone? Stacy Gandza, PMP RAPID RTC

Level 10
I created a custom column called All groups under the People section. Text mode for column is displayname=All Groups link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int link.lookup=link.view link.value=val(objCode) listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(userGroups).lists namekey=roles.plural textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=group:name valueformat=HTML Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect

Level 10
Which you still can achieve from the user report... Just do a grouping by a group name Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 1
To add a column to a report of Groups that lists the members of each group (as opposed to adding a column of groups to a report of users, add this column: listdelimiter= valuefield=user:name listmethod=nested(userGroups).lists valueformat=HTML displayname=Members textmode=true type=iterate Aaron Jaekel PricewaterhouseCoopers - Marketing

Level 2
Thank you Aaron, that is exactly what I was needing! :) Stacy Gandza, PMP RAPID RTC