Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Proof Deadline showing wrong date on report and My Work

Level 2

I have a three stage proof workflow that has 1st stage being set to deadline of 4/3/23. I have the second stage with a deadline of 4/6. I also have a third stage with a deadline of 4/6. 

When I go to My Work under the user who should see their proof approval deadline of 4/3/23 it shows 4/6/23 8pm (last stage). 

I am sure it is the way I set it up, but I have tried many variations and can't get it to work right. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

2023-03-30_17-42-37.png

2023-03-30_17-43-50.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

@Nikki_Clemmons, I too was experiencing this issue. From what Adobe told me they are working to better integrate the Proof HQ workflow into some of the reporting in Workfront but as of now it seems to only pull from the last deadline. The reporting can’t seem to differentiate the stages in the workflow.  

I was actually having an issue on a Pending Approval report that was showing the user in an earlier stage had a later deadline than they actually did. This led to users going in late to a proof only to find their stage locked and no longer able to action on it. I’m hoping they solve this soon.

Adding my response from Adobe for reference:
The column that you are using refers to the overall deadline of the proof, which is the deadline of the last proofing stage. As I mentioned previously, there unfortunately are quite a few limitations with the proof approval report that will be changed in the new proofing experience that is currently being worked on. One of these known limitations is the ability to report on the due date of a specific proofing stage. I have also checked this with my team, and currently, there are no known workarounds which means for the time being, this unfortunately, will not be possible. I do, however, think this is something that will likely be changed/updated in the new proofing experience so you can at least look forward to that. I apologize as I know this is not what you were hoping to hear.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

@Nikki_Clemmons, I too was experiencing this issue. From what Adobe told me they are working to better integrate the Proof HQ workflow into some of the reporting in Workfront but as of now it seems to only pull from the last deadline. The reporting can’t seem to differentiate the stages in the workflow.  

I was actually having an issue on a Pending Approval report that was showing the user in an earlier stage had a later deadline than they actually did. This led to users going in late to a proof only to find their stage locked and no longer able to action on it. I’m hoping they solve this soon.

Adding my response from Adobe for reference:
The column that you are using refers to the overall deadline of the proof, which is the deadline of the last proofing stage. As I mentioned previously, there unfortunately are quite a few limitations with the proof approval report that will be changed in the new proofing experience that is currently being worked on. One of these known limitations is the ability to report on the due date of a specific proofing stage. I have also checked this with my team, and currently, there are no known workarounds which means for the time being, this unfortunately, will not be possible. I do, however, think this is something that will likely be changed/updated in the new proofing experience so you can at least look forward to that. I apologize as I know this is not what you were hoping to hear.