Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Project and request statuses stopped linking

Level 1

Hi all, 

We have a status dashboard that shows all of our converted requests and sorts them by status. 

We've always had a 'planning' status that would populate with requests in the 'planning' status. We achieved this through matching status keys under Setup > Project Preferences > Statuses and matching the PLN key on both "Project" and "Requests" tab. 

Every other status is still linking correctly, but the planning status is no longer connected between the project and the request. Does anyone know why this would have broken out of the blue? We haven't changed any settings. 

Thanks!

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I just reported it this week (it may have started happening last week), and was finally able to get it to tier 3 this morning. You can submit a ticket and just link it to mine if it helps you not have to document it as much (00366094). They'll close yours when they fix it so you'll know it's started working again.

They do seem to want to hear what the impact is, so if you happen to have a good one, please let them know this as well.

Level 1

Glad to know we're not alone! I will submit a ticket. Thanks!

Community Advisor

If anyone is still looking at this post, it's looking like a fix will potentially roll out next week.