Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Premium Apps on Fusion

Level 3

Hey all, 

What can I do to fix the "Your scenario contains a premium app. To get access to premium apps, upgrade your plan" error message I'm receiving in Workfront Fusion?

It seems that I am on the Enterprise Plan so should not happen. What modules are triggering this error? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @AAdi_S1 

The error message you're encountering, "Your scenario contains a premium app. To get access to premium apps, upgrade your plan" indicates that at least one of the apps in your Workfront Fusion scenario is considered a "premium" app, and is not included in your current plan.

Thanks,

Venkat

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @AAdi_S1 

The error message you're encountering, "Your scenario contains a premium app. To get access to premium apps, upgrade your plan" indicates that at least one of the apps in your Workfront Fusion scenario is considered a "premium" app, and is not included in your current plan.

Thanks,

Venkat

Level 3

Hey @Jvenkat Thanks, I am aware of that. could you tell me which apps at the moment are considered to be premium?  

Community Advisor

It might help to know what you are trying to integrate with through Fusion? 

Level 3

Hey @KellieGardner thanks for your reply. Currently just using inbuilt Workfront Modules and custom API calls. The issue is resolved for now! Thanks