Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

New Home - Proof Approvals Missing Deadline Time

Level 8

I am looking at the New Home to move our users over but have a concern that Proof Approvals do not show the deadline for the proof stage.

Our users heavily rely on being able to see the deadline as some teams can have 20+ new proofs daily to review and use this space like a checklist to run through all their proofs based on the deadline timestamp.

Is anyone able to provide how they are working through this if your users used to rely on the deadline being visible on Home? Does anyone know if this is on the roadmap to be added?

Legacy Home: Deadline Provided

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 12.59.22 PM.png

New Home: No deadline

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 10.15.01 AM.png

1 Reply

Employee

Hey @Kiersten_K ! I know they rolled out some new widgets for document approvals with this last release. I haven't heard (so honestly am not sure) if they're integrating Proof deadlines but with everything moving towards document approvals, that may be your answer later this year. Unfortunately, that doesn't help much with moving to the New Home now, but thought I'd at least mention to keep in the back of your mind this year.