Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Log for Entry of PTO

Level 2

Hi there - is there a log or a report where I can see WHEN a user entered time off?  I.e., if they booked PTO for Friday, Nov 4 can I tell when they added that (i.e., a week ago, today, etc.).

Thanks!

Julie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I was wrong, it looks like that field isn't available.  I looked at the API explorer and fusion and there is no entry date gathered for time off. We handle time off through a project and tasks for our team and create a custom calendar.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

You can create a calendar report that shows the entry date.

Level 2

Hi  Stacey - thank you so much!  I cannot seem to find the field for Entry Date of Time Off (I can see the Entry Date for when the user was entered, but that is not what I need).  I tried creating a 'Time Off' Report and a Calendar Report but no luck (and no luck searching help articles).  Thanks for any assistance or guidance you can provide!

Julie

Correct answer by
Level 5

I was wrong, it looks like that field isn't available.  I looked at the API explorer and fusion and there is no entry date gathered for time off. We handle time off through a project and tasks for our team and create a custom calendar.

Level 2

Oh, thank you so much Stacey - appreciate you looking into it for me - cheers!

Julie