Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Limited search capabililities?

Level 2

We are looking at a situation where two requestors want special access to WF so that they may run projects in special circumstances.

Because these two users will still be able to submit requests, Is there a way to limit WF so that they can only see projects they own? I dont want them having access to look into projects they have submitted and impede the project owners job.

I was hoping for a solution limiting search results or something along those lines.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You could go an 'out of sight out of mind' approach and create a layout template just for these special folks and have a report in a dashboard that you make their homepage that's a project report of only the projects they own...

Unless you remove their access from the specific projects or change a global setting I don't think you can remove the access to projects created from their requests in a blanket way.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You could go an 'out of sight out of mind' approach and create a layout template just for these special folks and have a report in a dashboard that you make their homepage that's a project report of only the projects they own...

Unless you remove their access from the specific projects or change a global setting I don't think you can remove the access to projects created from their requests in a blanket way.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

maybe a bit overkill but if you really don't want requesters to see in a project you can just restrict it for the whole instance. (see screenshot)