Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issues with Experience League

Level 2

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty navigating through Experience League? It's either incredibly slow or keeps refreshing and kicking me out. 

I had my company IT guys check everything to make sure it was all working correctly from my end, so I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same experience. 

3 Replies

Level 6

I haven't been able to "like" anything this week.  I click on the button, but nothing happens.  

I've also had issues since we migrated over of pages refreshing.  This is especially annoying when I'm halfway through a training video.  

But I haven't had speed issues.  

Level 2

I've had issues opening any of the courses, the articles are fine, but course pages are breaking nonstop. Or as in your case, in the middle of a video tutorial, it would refresh and kick me out. I'm preparing our training plan and material and I really hope once we get all of our users into Experience League for training that they won't have the same experience.

Level 2

I'll just pop this up again to see how are people finding Experience League. We've had training with the testing group and every single one of our testers reported issues with Experience League. The WF support is sorting it out still, but they're not able to replicate the issues our testing group reported. 
Is anyone else having issues with Experience League and accessing the courses?