Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Issue ResolveProjectID Behavior

Level 4
I recently found the ResolveProjectId property of the issue. I would like to use this to distinguish between projects that are converted from issues and projects that are copies of those projects. Is this a proper use of this property? Is there a better way to differententiate between projects converted from issues and projects that are copied? Jason Saunders
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
In a project report, there is a filter called "Has Resolvables" that you can use to filter if a project was converted from an issue or not. But if you say False, that doesn't necessarily mean it was copied from another project. It could have been made from scratch or a template. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 10
Hi Jason, I often use this field as a filter to identify issues that have been converted to a project as seen below:

Level 4
Thank you both for the responses. I was hesitant to use "Has Resolvables" because of the ambiguity. The Fusion FLO I built does a search for Issues with a ResolveProjectID that matches the current ProjectId. If it finds a match, I know that project was converted from an issue. Jason Saunders