Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to stop receiving email notification when request is added in request queue?

Level 3

How to stop receiving email notification when request is added in request queue?

Is there any other way except disabling notification in user profile and Workfront setup--> Email notification?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The email notification settings in the setup area of Workfront are the global settings which will impact all users across the system, or all users in a given group. If you were to disable the notifications here, everyone would stop receiving notifications when requests are raised under their queue, or when they are assigned to a request.

You can however tailor the notifications you receive to your own preferences in your user profile. You can read more on this here.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Employee Advisor

Chances are, one of the following two notifications are triggering that email: 

• An issue is added to a project I'm on
  • An issue is added to a project I own

If you are listed on the People tab of that request queue project, you can remove yourself (if not needed) which would eliminate the trigger for An issue is added to a project I'm on. If you are the request queue project owner, you could turn off that notification in your profile, but keep in mind that would impact all projects, and you would not be notified for any issue submitted under any project you own in Workfront.