Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How to Edit the "title" of a Request custom Tab

Level 10
I have created some custom tabs for the Request Global Bar. I want to edit those titles now. I do not see an edit button? Do I have to delete them and recreate them - all over again - just to edit their titles?
8 Replies

Level 10
You need to do it on the dashboard itself. I mean the dashboard which you have assigned to this tab. Does it make sense ? :)

Level 10
Dagmara, Do you mean to "edit" the name of the dashboard - then that will show up as the name on the custom tab?

Level 10
Oh i see now. You want to change the name of the tabs, not dashboards? As far as I'm aware - you need to add new Customize Tab again.. So delete those tab which you've got and create new one again with desire name..

Level 10
I agree with Dagmara - there is no ability to edit existing parts of a custom tab. You delete it and create it again. I also agree with the Ugh comment. Thanks, Eric

Level 3
This would be a great feature request. I have had to redo this so many times. Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 10
Shelly, Open an enhancement request and let's go all vote on it.

Level 10
Yes it's a pain.. If you've opened the Idea, copy a link here please so we can up vote it :)