Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Group Admin missing features in SETUP

Level 1

Recently, one of our Group Admins for WORKFRONT noticed that the list of features/options typically available on the left Nav under SETUP was missing most of the features.  I've checked the user's profile and verified that the user is indeed listed as a GROUP ADMIN for 'access level' and that the Primary Group they are assigned to is correct.  This individual used to have all the normal features showing up within SETUP, however, as of 4 days back this seems to have changed significantly.  We cannot seem to determine 'why' this 'change' occurred not how to resolve it. I've opened a 'High' priority CASE with Adobe WORKFRONT Support, however, so far have not received a 'solution' from them.

Has anyone else heard of this?  If so, I'd very much like to know how you 'resolved' it.

Many Thanks !          

3 Replies

Level 5

Are you seeing the same thing when you log in as them?  It seems like that has happened to me and I had to clear my cache and that fixed it.

Level 10

Make sure any ad blockers are whitelisting all Workfront content. Some parts of setup (at least in Classic) used to vanish when running an ad blocker.

Level 1

Edit the 'Group' and make sure to add that user to the Group as 'Group Administrator'.