Expand my Community achievements bar.

Exclusive Opportunity: Test AI Tools to Enhance your Work Efficiency

Employee

Hey Community! 
Excited to offer an opportunity for a select few of you our valued customers. We're looking for three to four volunteers to test out our new AI tools. This is a unique chance to leverage AI to manage your work more efficiently.

Interested in:

•Understanding the scenarios where you'd use these AI tools (What/When/Why)
•Receiving feedback on the user experience (UX)

Your insights will be valuable in helping us refine our AI tools to better suit your needs.

If you're interested, please respond to this post.

Thanks for your time and consideration. 

20 Replies

Community Advisor

I would be interested; can you tell me whether you’re particularly looking at AI for system admins? Or a different group of users. 

Employee

Thank you for your interest! We're exploring a few different AI solutions that are designed to cater to a wide range of users, not just system administrators. This post is mostly about an embedded AI assistant inside of Adobe Workfront that can provide you and your users with information or perform tasks. Overall, however, we aim to make our AI tools as versatile as possible to ensure they can be beneficial across various roles and industries. 

Level 2

Jeremy we'd also be interested in testing the AI scenarios

Level 5

Hello - we may be interested in this but need more info/specifics. 

Employee

Thank you for your interest! We're piloting an embedded AI assistant inside of Adobe Workfront. This AI assistant can help provide you and your users with information, automate routine tasks, and even assist with project management. We aim to enhance productivity and efficiency within your team. 

Level 8

Hello Jerflo,

we are also absolutely interested. As we are currently building a multi-purpose Marketing-as-a-service platform around Workfront, there are several use cases this could extend our portfolio.

Regards

Lars

Level 1

We are definitely interested - let us know how to sign up.

Thanks!

Lou Ann

Level 1

Please include me..Samuel Chapman

Level 1

I am very interested and would like to be included. Thanks!!

Level 8

We are interested in this opportunity. Thanks!

Level 7

I'm interested and I would appreciate being part of it. Thank you!

Employee

Hi all. Thank you so much for your interest.  We will reach out to several of you.  

Best,

Jeremy

Level 2

We are definitely interested in this opportunity.

A few potential ways we see integration are

1) The generation of initial project descriptions, briefs, copy for campaigns, and efforts that would drive content velocity.

2) to provided suggestions on our templates as a way to increase our project velocity.

3) Analysis of project data to better understand bottlenecks through the extended organization.

Would love to hear more about this.

Cheers,

-Jonathan

Level 1

Hello – Coming from an Adobe Launch, Analytics and tagging request workflow streamlining perspective - i am looking to create a chatgpt-bot that I can point our business marketing stakeholders to, that will help them ascertain the key pieces of info that our Dev/QA teams require in order to action their resulting request.  The conversational chatbot would help draw out, exactly what the stakeholder might want to track on their web site and the Adobe Analytics they would like to track and generate reports from.  From there, the chatbot would collect the key pieces of information that an Adobe Launch Developer can use to setup the Launch rules, etc.  However, extracting all of the relevant info from business marketing stakeholders has historically been tedious and time/resource consuming leading to lost velocity.    So I am looking to automate this stakeholder investigation and key data collection as much as possible.  This way, our developers and QA teams can focus on completing ACTUAL requests instead of time consuming stakeholder investigations and or instant messenger questions the team is  peppered with.

Ideally the chat bot would need to be ‘trained’ on Adobe Launch and Analytics reference materials found on Adobe’s site – but the interpretation of this trained knowledge would need to manifest itself in business friendly terminology and assume that the stakeholder does not share understanding of the technical setups actually performed by the Adobe Launch developers.  This way the ‘interview’ would focus on the business need but still collect the key technical data in a user friendly non confusing way.

The high level bot requirements would be:

1. Conduct an investigational Q&A interview with the stakeholder(s) to identify what their tracking goals are (web site tracking, custom click tracking, specific marketing pixels, etc) so that our Adobe Launch dev team can action the request.  Noting the root cause of delays is that stakeholders do not know what info to provide or even think about.  So the bot would need to walk them through this discovery process. 
  2. Have the chatbot pinpoint, gather & synthesize the relevant information that our Adobe Launch developers and QA test teams need in order to take action on the tracking request
  3. Conduct the stakeholder engagement Q&A within Microsoft Teams in a conversational manner so that the forum for the stakeholder is familiar.
  4. Extract and format these distilled requirements and create a jira cloud request ticket routed to the appropriate jira project team
  5. Potentially, generate a follow up summary communication (docs, emails, jira reports, or similar) back to the stakeholder at the conclusion of the 'interview' 

Does Adobe have this type of tool which will collaborate with business people in a non-technical manner?  But then interpret and translate these business tracking requirements (analytics or tagging) into actionable developer/QA guidance?  If this is not a current offering, i am happy to discuss this further with any Adobe product managers whom may be interested in this valuable biz2tech interface tool.  Thank you

Level 3

I am interested as well as long as it won't negatively affect our production environment. 

Employee

If this is still open would like to be a part of it. 

Level 10

As long as sys admins have the ability to manage it; turn it off, limit what it can do, etc. I can foresee a user asking it to do something s-t-u-p-i-d, like delete stuff, re-assign tasks and issues, etc. People tend to try try things without understanding the consequences and a robot that can make thousands of mistakes per second is pretty dangerous in the wrong hands.