Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does Timeoff on your calendar affect who can review/approve a proof?

Level 4

I wanted to know if the time off calendar feature can prevent users from being assigned to a proof, or push out the proof deadline b/c of a user's time off calendar?  I know this feature works with task assignments, not sure if it works with proofs as well.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Seth,

This feature does not work with proof approvals. It's not possible to delegate approvals or dynamically adjust proof deadlines based on values entered into the time off calendar.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Seth,

This feature does not work with proof approvals. It's not possible to delegate approvals or dynamically adjust proof deadlines based on values entered into the time off calendar.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Community Advisor

I haven't personally used this functionality, but you could try testing this out - in contacts in the Proofing area, there is this proof delegation area... wouldn't help you on the pushing deadlines front but could have proofs go to someone else while a user is OOO:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1704832156411.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 1

I have used this functionality, although I hate that the OOO in Workfront does not automatically connect to Proof's OOO functionality. Each time an approver is taking time off, I have to go into proof and set the delegation there as well.