Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Display custom date field in second grouping

Level 1

Hi there, I am trying to display an object custom date field in the second row of a grouping within a report. The custom date field currently only appears in a viewing. What can I amend in text mode for this? thank you.

group.0.iscollapsed=true
group.0.linkedname=portfolio
group.0.namekey=view.relatedcolumn
group.0.namekeyargkey.0=portfolio
group.0.namekeyargkey.1=name
group.0.valuefield=portfolio:name
group.0.valueformat=string
group.1.iscollapsed=true
group.1.linkedname=program
group.1.namekey=view.relatedcolumn
group.1.namekeyargkey.0=program
group.1.namekeyargkey.1=name
group.1.valuefield=program:name
group.1.valueformat=string
textmode=true

4 Replies

Community Advisor

To clarify, are you trying to add this as a column or a grouping? Based on your text mode, you currently have two groupings, you’re wanting to add this date field as a third grouping? It sounds like you want this as a column. If so, in your report edit, go to the Columns tab instead of the Groupings tab. Click ‘add column’ in bottom right from there and then select your custom field to add the column. You can drag it to put the column in any order within your other columns. Then apply & save.

if you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 1

Hi Madalyn, i am trying to show a value within the second grouping. In this screenshot you can see the first grouping line, and the second grouping line (numbered in Red). I am trying the show the campaign start- date and end date within the second grouping row.

Community Advisor

So do you have multiple projects with the same start and end campaign dates? You can add these fields as groupings in addition to columns but if you have many different start/end dates it’ll look messy. You’ll also need to choose which grouping you want to sort by first, second, etc. You can have up to 3 groupings in a report. From what it sounds like I think a matrix report would be better for you, you can list projects on the left and start/end dates as columns on the right, have you considered a matrix report?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Hi,

Maybe you can try summarizing the start column by 'Minimum' and the end column by 'Maximum'. That will give you the minimum start date and maximum end date for all items that fit within your second grouping.

Femke_Crijns_0-1688970682702.png

Could this be an option?