Expand my Community achievements bar.

Date fields to convert to DD/MM/YYYY

Level 1

I'm building out my workflows for my team. The department are all UK based, and I'm trying to get the various date fields to convert to GMT - DD/MM/YYYY.
I've changed the instances settings and the individual profiles to move to the UK format. 
I can't see a way to then change columns such as the Due date in my Campaign view. Or the dates that display in Kanbans which in the Kanban cards still shows as MM/DD/YYYY. #
Had a good look around experience league and the online help and learning but not found the answer as yet, can anyone help?
-Campaign View shows title which is correct format but the columns below are not. 

-Kanban shows correctly when you open the card detail up, but doesn't display correctly on the card view

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, have you set the locale (different from timezone)? I think this article will answer your questions.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

Hi Brendan,

Dates within the Workfront UI are controlled by your browser's Language settings, not settings in Workfront itself. If your browser is set to English (American) then dates will display as MM/DD/YYYY, but if your browser it set to English (United Kingdom) dates will display as DD/MM/YYYY. 

Changing the users local per Madalyn's suggestion will adjust the date and time that is displayed on email notifications sent from the Workfront system. 

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 1

Thanks both - makes sense and raised a ticket with our local IT team to amend the settings.