Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Challenge with Business Support projects

Level 3

Hi Community,

My organization run business support projects; Just to provide more context about these projects. The business support projects are more like operations projects where resources are assigned to support existing IT services. These projects are on a yearly rolling basis with no end date. These projects can range from 1 to 150 on the go.

The management wants to track the resources, durations and time logged to these projects.

Challenges to address:

• How do we structure these kinds of projects in Workfront to ensure the project owners or project managers can manage them effectively?
  • Are any you managing your operational projects in Workfront? Letting me know your strategies to manage your operational projects Workfront would be deeply appreciated.

Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Please let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks 

Mesh 

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Is this more like a request queue need, where you want people to submit requests for the people on this team? Or you’d want the work done represented in the respective existing projects (tasks managed by the PMs)? I’d consider how you may need to report on the time logged/resources assigned and whether you need to tie the activities to projects in WF or if they’d stand alone and have a solution based on that…

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )