Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Capturing Vendor Selection for a Project

Level 2

Has anyone incorporated vendor selection into projects in WF? I would love to see a tab for Vendor Selection where you can capture all the vetting you did for the project. I am wondering if scorecards would suffice but seems like it won't offer enough flexibility for the process. I would love to hear any ideas or solutions you all have come up with. 

1 Reply

Level 3

Hello @ChristineFiorentino 

Something I would do is create a custom form like Vendor Selection overview. That can have some sort of overview options like what stage are you at in the process. You can then use Fusion to check that option and when it changes add a custom form for that stage so have a custom form for: 

researching potential vendors

defining the project and gathering requirements,

developing selection criteria

creating a Request for Proposal (RFP)

Etc 

Whatever your process looks like. Then you could have a trail of custom forms that show your full process and will be reportable on. Would take some time to finalise each custom form at each stage with the questions your team want answered etc but after abit of time and iterations you could have a very nice audit of the vendor selection process. 

Reach out if you need more help  or if you don't have fusion there are other ways. 

Good luck