Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Can you limit Proof creation to a System Admin only?

Level 8

Is it possible to only allow System Admins the ability to create new proofs? We would like to not allow regular Plan users the ability to be able to create proofs.

I have reviewed settings and documentation and could not find a way to do this but wanted to check here to see if I overlooked something.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Kiersten_K 

You are right, there is no way to avoid creating proof to the documents uploaded by the user/ user have access to - work and plan licenses whose permission level is Manager & supervisor above would have access to create simple and advance proof to the documents. 

However, we can restrict/ have personalised layout created to users by not having them create a proofing template, by not showing up/ giving proof object. 

here is something i found on Proof Permissions Profiles in Workfront Proof | Adobe Workfront 

hope this is helpful. 

Sujatha

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Kiersten_K 

You are right, there is no way to avoid creating proof to the documents uploaded by the user/ user have access to - work and plan licenses whose permission level is Manager & supervisor above would have access to create simple and advance proof to the documents. 

However, we can restrict/ have personalised layout created to users by not having them create a proofing template, by not showing up/ giving proof object. 

here is something i found on Proof Permissions Profiles in Workfront Proof | Adobe Workfront 

hope this is helpful. 

Sujatha