Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Can Start On Task Report

Level 2
I have created a task report that shows tasks that can start for each user. The issue I am having is that if a task is assigned to more than one person, the task does not show up on the report. It shows in the My Work area, but our users use the report I created on a dashboard with other reports to keep track of what tasks they have. Here is a screenshot of the filters associated with the report. Am I missing a filter or using the wrong filter? Any help would be appreciated. Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7
Try this. Instead of Task >> Assigned To ID, use Assignment Users >> ID. In short, the "Assigned To" filter will only show/pull the task owner or primary task assignee (single person). The Assignments filter will show/pull all the individuals assigned to a task (multiple people). It took me a little bit to understand this when I was first building reports, because I had the same problem in that the reports were not capturing tasks in which a person was on a task where there were multiple people assigned. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Terry - that change fixed the issue. Thank you for sharing. Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC